Club Ride Saturday 28th January 2023 – CANCELLED

With regret the weather forecast for Saturday is still making it marginal to plan a peloton style ride this Saturday so with regret and a safety first approach another week without a Saturday ride. I’ll leave it to riders to make their own decisions on whether to venture out onto the road or gravel and at what time.

Hoping that Sunday will be OK so plan at this stage is for an additional group to go out on the Sunday ride but at a more “Saturday” pace depending on who turns up. However, the principle of the Sunday ride will be maintained, and it will as always be a “no drop” ride and that will be the first consideration. If there are sufficient riders for a pacier group without affecting the core Sunday ride that will be the plan. Then after the coffee stop those that want to plan an additional ride can plot that there.


Share this post