NFCC-Jersey

Possible cancellation of Sunday Club Ride

Sunday Club ride 13th Feb
Loathe to cancel again yet at this stage but forecast is similar to last week (Sundays are cursed). I’ll check the forecast again tomorrow afternoon but if its still showing 40MPH winds in Brock at 9.00A.M I’ll have to cancel again. Watch this space.
Phil H

Share this post