Club Ride 4th November 2023

Current forecast for Saturday is for high winds that mean that a peloton style ride is unsafe so as it stands no club ride this Saturday. I’ll keep an eye on the forecast Friday morning and make a call on whether a gravel ride is a viable plan B. Currently it scores pretty high on the Phil Harris misery index so it’s 50/50. Hopefully it will improve and give us an option for an off road ride on the gravel tracks. Sunday’s ride is another option so can have some extra groups and make a plan for a second loop after the coffee shop if there is a desire for a longer ride.


Share this post