Sunday Club ride

Update. Forecast is o.k so good to go.

Sunday Club ride.
Please be aware that the current forecast for tomorrow morning shows likelihood of thunderstorms from 9.00-11.00.
Check here from 7.30 in the morning before setting off as I will have to cancel the ride if Thunderstorms are likely.
Phil Harris

Share this post